Indice del forum
RegistratiCercaFAQLista degli utentiGruppi utentiCalendarioLogin
 Portale •  Blog •  Album  •  Statistiche  •  Links  •   Downloads  •  
FlashChat •  Commenti karma  •  TopList  •  Guestbook  •  Topics recenti  •  Vota Forum

The Internet is one of the most common terms we are using
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Storie bizzarre
The Internet is one of the most common terms we are using
Autore Messaggio
Mims

Cacciatore
Cacciatore

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: Mer Nov 20, 02:54:19    Oggetto:  The Internet is one of the most common terms we are using
Descrizione:

The Internet is one of the most common terms we are using in our day-to-day life. Now people cannot think about a world without the Internet. Another word that is commonly used along with Internet is World Wide Web (WWW). Most of the people use the term 鈥淲WW鈥?while they are talking about the Internet. They think that both have the same meaning. Though they are related
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
, the definitions are different.

The Internet is the worldwide public network of computers on which people can join and communicate, while sharing information. Meanwhile, the World Wide Web is one of the major services of the Internet. It is designed in such a way that people can navigate through web pages and access information in a smooth and faster way. Anyone can take a take a trip through the WWW using graphical user Interfaces and hypertext links to collect information regarding a particular subject.

The World Wide Web was invented in the early 1990鈥檚 by Tim Berners-Lee. He introduced the World Wide Web project to the world on the hypertext newsgroup. Later he used hytext as a method to link documents. By linking pages one after the other there formed a chain of documents. Thus anyone who makes a search on the web can access information no matter what the subject is. As he made the web technology and program code public, anyone can use it and improve it. This can be one of the reasons behind the success of the web. The HTML programming language came into existence in 1993. Now most of the pages found on the web are using HTML language to link with each other.

Surfing on the web is made possible by the web browser. A web browser is a software that allows searching various kinds of information on different websites. You can search general websites and audio and video files. Some of the commonly used web browsers are opera
, Google chrome, Mozilla鈥檚 Firefox and Safari. A web browser includes tools like a status bar, address bar, title bar
, display window, display tool bars and scroll bars. Even if you are a beginner, no problem. It鈥檚 easy to use. By typing the web address on the address bar, the web browser will take you directly to the page. The scroll bar allows you to scroll down and read the entire page. If you finished reading the page
, then click on the back button on the tool bar to go back to the home page. All these options will work in a perfect way, if you have a good Internet connection. A good connection is a like fuel to the vehicle. If you don鈥檛 have fuel in your vehicle, then it won鈥檛 work. The same principle is applicable here also. If you don鈥檛 have the Internet connection, then the WWW application won鈥檛 work.

If you are a regular surfer
, then you should have a high speed Internet connection. Otherwise, it鈥檚 a waste of time. Search on the web for collecting information about the Internet connection that is cheap and reliable. If you log on to Broadband Providers website, you can accumulate information related to cheap Internet service providers and the different packages offered by them. Choose broadband provider that gives reliable and high speed connection at an affordable price. The different Internet packages offered by broadband service providers can meet the requirements of the entire family. Most of the Internet service packages offered by broadband service providers are ideal for surfing the web, paying bills online
, emailing and staying connected with friends and family. It is good to choose a package that includes internet security software with anti-virus, anti-spyware and anti-phishing software.

Once you have subscribed for a high speed Internet connection, use search engines like AOL search, Google
, and Surfwax for narrowing and broadening your search.

Annphilip - About Author:
Ann is a freelance writer. She is interested in writing basic information about the Internet and the World Wide Web. A search on the Web can give you information about Cheap Internet service available in your area.

鈥淐ompressed Natural Gas Cng Filters Market: Global Industry Trends, Market Size, Competitive Analysis and Forecast - 2018 鈥?2026鈥? this study is recently published by Research Corridor covering global market size for Compressed Natural Gas Cng Filters market for the key segments and further cross-regional segmentation of these segments for the period 2018 to 2026.
Read Full Report Overview: > According to Research Corridor this study will provide in-depth analysis of segments on the basis of current trends, market dynamics and country level analysis of Compressed Natural Gas Cng Filters industry. This report provides market estimates and forecast for the period 2016-2026
, along with respective CAGRs for each segment and regional distribution for the period 2018-2026. In depth analysis of competitive landscape, porter鈥檚 five forces model, value chain analysis, and pricing strategies are also covered in the report scope.
Historical & Forecast Period
鈥?2016 鈥?Historical Year for Compressed Natural Gas Cng Filters Market
鈥?2017 鈥?Base Year for Compressed Natural Gas Cng Filters Market
鈥?2018-2026 鈥?Forecast Period for Compressed Natural Gas Cng Filters Market
Targeted Audience:
鈥?Market Manufacturers
鈥?Raw Material Suppliers
鈥?Research Consultants
鈥?Traders
, Distributors, and Suppliers
鈥?Government & Regional Agencies and Research Organizations
鈥?Investment Research Firms
Report Synopsis: Compressed Natural Gas Cng Filters Market
This report provides an exhaustive market analysis of the Compressed Natural Gas Cng Filters industry presented through sections such as
1. Market Summary
2. Key Developments in the Industry
3. Market Trends and Dynamics
4. Attractive Investment Proposition for Market
5. Competitive Landscape of Key Market Players
6. Current Market Scenario and Future Prospects of the Market.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Mer Nov 20, 02:54:19    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Storie bizzarre Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: